Keys to Freedom (Facilitator Training Day)
Time & Location
About the Event
Keys to Freedom is an interactive discipleship course, designed to serve individuals and the Church, arming the body of Christ with tools to live free and stay free.
Across eight weeks, with five 20 minute daily readings, this devotional style, self- study will educate, equip and empower your relationship with God as you explore:
- Recognising God’s voice
- Committing and connecting fully to Christ
- Renewing your mind
- Choosing to forgive
- Healing life’s hurts
- Breaking generational patterns
- Using your authority in Christ
- Maintaining lifelong freedom
If you would like to facilitate a group through Keys to Freedom within your church or community, you will need to attend our training to become a group facilitator.
The full day training includes sessions on:
- An overview of Keys to Freedom
- Exploring the role of a facilitator
- An overview of potential obstacles and outcomes
- Practical steps to building upon pastoral care within the Church
The cost of the event is £30 per person, and will include lunch provided. This course is not aimed at people who want to receive Keys to Freedom, but for those who want to lead the group.
A reference will be required for each person from their church or organisation.
- Standard Ticket£30£300£0